CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm so thankful...

I'm starting on my journey to teach later than most, but that gives me an advantage I wouldn't have had otherwise ....blogs! I have learned SO MUCH by reading other great teachers' blogs. We all know all kids are different, so we need to be ready with LOTS of different ways to teach each day. I am much better prepared to do that since I began blog stalking reading!

I'm not employed as a teacher (yet ~ hopefully!), so I thought I would share a quote a day until I have more pertinent classroom things to share. Here is today's:

A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills and uses these skills to accomplish his goals.
Larry Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment