CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Still waiting...

I hate the waiting game! I'm not very good at it either! However, I have managed to get a LOT of cleaning done ~ which is definitely a good thing! I keep finding great blogs to stalk follow, and I am truly amazed by all the talent these teachers possess! I hope I can learn how to do some of the neat creating that these teachers do someday. Guess I could be working on that now, huh?!!

Here's a quote for today:

You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you. ~ John Bunyon

By the way, I came across a new blog today Kinder Kraziness. She's giving away a Miss Bindergarten unit (free! No random number generator, etc!). Rush over to her blog (looks like a LOT of great info ~ glad I found it when I did :-))


No comments:

Post a Comment